Alameda, CA–Carrie Fisher sunrise 10/21/56, sunset 12/27/16. Okay, it’s the second day of Kwanzaa, Kujichagulia (Self-determination) and her mom, Debbie Reynolds, said she was going to be fine after going into cardia arrest on a plane. Debbie Reynolds was trending but in true Postcards From the Edge style, neither Carrie nor Princess Leia trended now or in death.
Per her wish, Arise 2.0 reports: she drowned in moonlight, strangled by her own bra.
Here are 10 things I learned about Carrie Fisher:
- Liz Taylor was her step-mother.
- She went to Beverly Hills High School.
- She was accepted into Sarah Lawrence College.
- She had her film debut in Shampoo in 1975. Lee Grant and Jack Warden played her parents.
- She had an affair with Harrison Ford.
- Dan Aykroyd saved her life by performed the Heimlich when she was choking on brussels sprouts.
- She was a script doctor.
- Her memoir, The Princess Diarist, was released 11/16.
- She talked openly about her diagnosis with bipolar disorder.
- She was married to Paul Simon and engaged to Dan Aykroyd.
Peace, love, gratitude, compassion, and blessings.